background


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catching my Breath

So I know it's been forever, but I'm still too tired and exausted right now to make a proper post. I all honestly, I'm not going to guarentee one until I move in 3 weeks. My trip(s) were fantastic to say the least and more necessary than I ever imagined. It never ceases to amaze me how being displaced in a completely different culture/environment allows you to reevaluate your life and the world you live in. (I have no idea why that text is showing up as a link, nor do I know how to change it.) Regardless, it was the experience of a lifetime, followed by slow transitions of more vacations in Florida and Eastern N.Carolina. Alas, I'm home. And for the first time in the entire 5 years I've lived in Blacksburg, this is the first time it actually feels like I've come home. This is the first time this town has felt more like home to me than Winter Park, and I'm thankful for it. I don't know if it was my cute (slightly slimmer) dog waiting for me, or just the excitement of what's to come in the next year, but I'm glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment